Install our Personalyze-iT plugin on your Magento eCommerce website to integrate with our custom product platform. There is a separate plugin that can be used to import products downloaded from our Customization Platform.
Once you have installed the Personalyze-iT extension, you will need to perform the following tasks to get your website up and running.
- Go to System > Configuration > General
- On the G3D Personalize-iT Supplier Link settings, add your API Path (http://my.gateway3d.com/acp/api/sl/2.1/order/) and API Key that will have been supplied when you placed your order.
- If you are going to use the Product Selector you will also need to complete the G3D Personalise-iT Product Selector Settings. The URLs you need should have been supplied with your order.
- Next you will need to add the products to your website that you would like to sell - if you are using the Personalization App against each product then you will need to add the unique URL from the product management section of ipersonalyze.gateway3d.com/acp
- The easiest way to get products uploaded to your Magento website is to select a category in your ipersonalyze.gateway3d.com/acp Product Management system and choose - export to Personalyze-iT CSV - this will create a csv file ready to import into Magento