While we have some pre-built integrations, iPersonalyze provides a JSON RESTful API toolset for custom integrations that enable you to embed our Personalyze-iT Apps into any eCommerce platform. All of our Personalyze-iT personalization apps can be embedded into your site using an iFrame.
A recommended approach is adding an iFrame URL field into each product on your site. The URL field can then be used to contain a URL to a Personalyze-iT personalization app for that product.
Detailed below is an overview of how the Personalyze-iT product personalization app works and integrates with your ecommerce website.
- eCommerce Website - to enable the display and selection of products
- Personalyze-iT App iFrame - embedded on the product detail page of the eCommerce Website it also handles the add to cart command
- Personalyze-iT Callback URL - when the Add to Cart button is clicked, product details are published on the callback page that can then be transferred to the ecommerce website shopping basket
- Shopping Basket - part of the eCommerce website that also needs to confirm to the Order Manager when an order has been paid
- Payment Service Provider - integrated with the shopping cart to take payment for the order
- Print Manager - stores artwork components from the iPersonalyze-iT App and generates artwork for fulfiller when told by the Order Manager order has been paid for
- Order Manager - receives order from website, gets artwork from print manager and distributes orders to fulfillers. Also updates website when orders dispatched by fulfillers
- Fulfilment House - print / produce order and send to customers - updates order manager when dispatched
Integration is enabled via either
- Personalyze-iT API - http://developers.gateway3d.com/Category:Integration
- Order-iT API - enables orders to be passed to order manager
- Supplier Link API - enables fulfillers to collect orders from order manager
- Magento Personalyze-iT Extension - performs all of the above in Magento
- WooCommerce Plugin - performs all of the above in WooCommerce
- Shopify Plugin - performs all of the above in Shopify