By entering our website, selecting one of our memberships/products and accepting the Terms and Conditions you are confirming your acceptance of this agreement effective on that date between your company and iPersonalyze as detailed below.
- PERSONALYZE - iT is available for use 24 hours per day 7 days per week by logging in the iPersonalyze Administrative Control Panel (ACP) or via a model / template hosted on mymy.gateway3d.com and displayed on your own website
- We offer a range of different Personalyze-iT memberships and the core functionality is explained for each membership level on our website. This is the functionality available in your membership and license agreement unless agreed otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change the functionality offered in each membership and will always publish the updated memberships on this page. Your membership level will be shown on your acknowledgement that accompanies the this agreement.
- This agreement covers the PERSONALYZE-iT suite of products and applications as detailed in (2) the IP title of these applications are the sole legal property of iPersonalyze, Inc. a Delaware USA company as the authorized US Partner of Gateway 3D a limited company registered in the UK (UK Registered no. 07243927)
- An API (Application Program Interface) for integrating our PERSONALYZE - iT software with other business applications is provided as part of your membership - instructions for using our API can be found on our website.
- Full template training and print testing facilities are available for website owners who wish to create their own templates. Website owners should satisfy themselves that any custom templates created can be reproduced by product suppliers. iPersonalyze can take no responsibility for this process.
- All 2D / 3D models and / or templates created by product suppliers are also made available to website owners to help them create custom templates and promote / sell products. iPersonalyze reserves the right to distribute these products unless you as the product supplier has expressly asked for their models to kept private for exclusive use by their logged in or nominated users
- Product Suppliers can request to have their products offered to marketers and distributors within the iPersonalyze Network. Upon approval by iPersonalyze all selected product models and artwork templates are the sole responsibility of the product supplier to approve and no responsibility can be taken by iPersonalyze for inaccurate artwork created by core products or your own templates. Our liability is limited to the cost of our software and services.
- There is no limit to the number of print jobs that can be created per day using PERSONALYZE - iT other than those detailed on our website.
- Any planned downtime for software maintenance will be kept to off peak hours and notified in advance - we aim to provide 99.9% uptime
- 2D / 3D Models, uploaded logos and / or saved artwork will only be available for websites while a valid contract is in place for our services. See point 2 for types of contract available
- Performance of 2D / 3D models / templates will depend on both the speed of the users internet connection and power of their computer processor - our software makes allowances for both of these factors but performance cannot be guaranteed on very old computers or out dated web browsers not supported by software suppliers such as Internet Explorer 6.
- All 2D / 3D models available are specified and approved by the product suppliers - suppliers may choose to suspend or modify their models at any time or keep their models exclusive to nominated users - agreement to purchase products is made directly with product suppliers
- Once created model links will be sent to suppliers for approval - if no feedback received within 15 working days then models will be locked as complete and made available - changes after 15 days are subject to additional cost
- All samples and / or images / logos saved on our software are held on secure web servers and protected by a comprehensive firewall at our data center.
- Finished artwork is automatically distributed to product suppliers once an order has been confirmed as paid / authorized and will be kept for a minimum of 6 months but can be downloaded to your own servers at any time.
- Artwork templates remain your property at all times and can be downloaded as required - these are not shared with other organizations unless there is a separate agreement in place where you want us to promote your products to other companies.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all artwork uploaded by your customer can be legally used. iPersonalyze cannot accept any liability for breaches of image copyright.
- All data and images stored complies with the USA, UK and International Data Protection Acts and Guidelines.
- All order data is auto passed to both your website and agreed product suppliers and can be downloaded at any point onto your own servers
- PERSONALYZE - iT integrates with several third party applications such as Twitter, Facebook and Magento - we will also endeavor to ensure this functionality works but cannot take responsibility for undocumented changes to these systems
- Pricing for your service will be on a print job transaction basis at $0.95 US cents with a monthly minimum charge as specified in your membership level.
- If iPersonalyze and product supplier agree to have iPersonalyze distribute their products to the iPersonalyze Network of distributors and marketers then a sales commission or additional membership level can be mutually agreed upon.
- The 1:1 Network Supplierlink w/Autopay feature is a free service for product producers and paid for by marketers and distributors.
- Recurring Membership Payments due must be made via direct debit or credit card on the agreed date each month to maintain service.
- Paid print jobs will be invoiced the month following the transaction and are due on receipt via direct a bank ach payment.
- IMPORTANT: A print job is chargeable by iPersonalyze when it is flagged as paid in the Gateway 3D Print Manager - each order could contain multiple print jobs but a print job is
- Contract Period for all types of account is on a month to month basis with 30 days notice prior to the date of termination by either party.
- All accounts are automatically updated with new features as they are released details can be found on the iPersonalyze website. New features will be deployed turned off by default.
- In the event that it is agreed that an escrow agreement be put in place to satisfy disaster recovery the member and software licensee is responsible for any costs involved
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
iPersonalyze may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
1308 East Common Street
New Braunfels, TX 78130